Our donors: The clappers!
Mt. Rainier (14,410 ft), $500+ in total donations
- Adam & Alisa Hampton
Mt. Shasta (14,162 ft), $250–500
- Alex Guebert
- Kathleen Riley
Mt. Adams (12,276 ft), $100–250
- Make A Wish Foundation of Oregon
- Thomas Foley and Carolyn Bradley
- Debbie Ivanov
- Paul and Karen Jolly
- Brian Parrott
- Martha Wilson and Kris Sparks
- Andrea Wade
- Leah Wilson
Mt. Hood (11,239 ft), $50–100
- Cyrena Gilman
- Danielle Gorman
Mt. Jefferson (10,497 ft), $20–50
- Joan Amato
- Ivan Boothe
- Mary Jane Nordgren
- Cathy Short
Matching Gift Donations
In addition, we thank the following for their support:
- Rise Church, Tigard, Oregon: Donation of rehearsal and storage space, as well as the use of five octaves of bells.
- Tualatin Presbyterian Church, Tualatin, Oregon: Donation of rehearsal and storage space, as well as the loan of five octaves of chimes.
- Lake Grove Presbyterian Church, Lake Oswego, Oregon: Loan of two of the large sixth-octave bells.
- First United Methodist Church, Portland, Oregon: Loan of one of the large sixth-octave bells.
- Salmon Creek Church, Vancouver, Washington: Periodic loans of individual bells.
- Emmanuel Presbyterian Church, West Linn, Oregon: Periodic loans of individual bells and donation of event space.
Page last updated July 1, 2021.