Our donors: The clappers!
Just as a bell can’t ring without a clapper, we can’t ring without you. Bells of the Cascades is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) handbell choir. Our ringers and board are all volunteers. However, there are other expenses involved in carrying out our mission of promoting handbell awareness: music, bells, equipment, wardrobe, travel costs, and advertising expenses.
Current as of December 10, 2021. More information about donations and tax credits.
Season Sponsors: Michael & Patricia Bond
Michael and Patricia Bond currently live in Medford, Oregon. Michael is originally from Washington, D.C. and Patricia from Niagara Falls, New York. They met in Colorado and moved to Oregon in 1994. Michael serves as president and CEO of PrimeCare, a medical company. Patricia retired as marketing director for Fountain Plaza retirement community to raise their twins, Garrett and Janelle.
“We are long time fans of Bells of the Cascades and proud to be their season sponsors!”
Mt. Rainier (14,410 ft), $500 or more in total donations
- Nancy Patton
Mt. Shasta (14,162 ft), $250–499
- Debbie Ivanov
- James Troisi
- Ben Young
Mt. Adams (12,276 ft), $100–249
- Sarah Breckenridge
- Thomas Foley
- Brian Hawkins
- Paul and Karen Jolly
- Mary Jane Nordgren
- Brian Parrott
- Andrea Wade
Mt. Hood (11,239 ft), $50–99
- Alisa Hampton
- Barbara Hughes
Mt. Jefferson (10,497 ft), $20–50
- Ivan Boothe
- Oregon Gov. Kate Brown
- Dorothy Coombs
- Aron Klein
- Kathleen Riley
- Leah Wilson
Foundation grants, matching gifts & corporate giving
- Benevity Community Impact Fund
- Make A Wish Foundation of Oregon
- Kaiser Permanente Community Fund
- Kroger/Fred Meyers Community Rewards
- Amazon Smile
In addition, we thank the following for their support:
- Emmanuel Presbyterian Church, West Linn, Oregon: Rehearsal, event and storage space during the 2021—22 season, as well as the use of five octaves of bells.
- Salmon Creek Church, Vancouver, Washington: Rehearsal and event space, as well as periodic loans of individual bells.
- Rise Church, Tigard, Oregon: Donation of rehearsal and storage space during the 2020—21 season, as well as the use of five octaves of bells.
- Tualatin Presbyterian Church, Tualatin, Oregon: Donation of rehearsal and storage space for many years, as well as the loan of five octaves of chimes.
- Lake Grove Presbyterian Church, Lake Oswego, Oregon: Loan of two of the large sixth-octave bells.
- First United Methodist Church, Portland, Oregon: Loan of one of the large sixth-octave bells.
- Beth Davidson: In-kind donation of custom ties for the Bells of the Cascades wardrobe.
- Barbara Hughes: In-kind donation of equipment for bass chimes.
- All of the Bells of the Cascades Associate Members!